Are we recruiting?
Yes, we will be actively recruiting PhD students in 🍁 Fall 2024! Please keep an eye out for the announcement of admissions for the PhD Program. For other students, please see below.
Should you send Swabha an email?
Due to the high volume of email, there is very little chance Swabha will be responsive to your email, sorry! See special cases below.
Due to the high volume of email, there is very little chance we will be able to respond, sorry! However, if you do email Swabha, drop in a few lines about your past research, and why you’re interested in working with the DILL Lab.
If you’re already at USC:
- PhD Students: If you think your interests overlap considerably with DILL and would like to collaborate, do email Swabha.
- Masters Students:
- RAships: We might recruit motivated Masters students with research experience based on availability of time in Fall 2023. If interested in our lab, please email Swabha a copy of your CV and/or a link to your website.
- TAships: We are not looking for any Masters Students as TAs at the moment.
- Undergrads: We are currently recruiting undergrads exclusively through the CURVE program at USC.
If you’re not at USC:
- High-school students: Please consider K-12 research opportunities at USC, we do not know our plans to recruit summer students yet.
- Prospective Masters students: At the moment, we have no openings for you - apologies!
- Prospective PhD students: See above.
- Visiting PhD students: If you think your interests overlap considerably with DILL and would like to collaborate, do email Swabha.
- Visiting Undergrads: At the moment, we have no openings for you - apologies!
- Others: Swabha might not respond if you’re looking for recruitment - apologies! Other emails about research questions etc. are welcome, though she might be slow to respond to them.